Earls Hall Church Pre-School has been established for over thirty years. It operates at Earls Hall Baptist Church and serves the local community in providing good quality nursery care for children 2 yrs 9 months – 5 years old. Earls Hall Pre-School is a church based school and as such reflects a Christian view on life whilst respecting the cultural backgrounds of the children in our care and those of other people.
Your can read our OFSTED report (September 2015) here.
Our aim is:
- to enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age by providing opportunities for play and development in a safe, loving, caring and stimulating environment.
- to work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children.
- to work with parents to provide the best possible educational experience for the children entrusted to our care.
We can offer your child:
- A planned early years curriculum that is based on the principles of the ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’.
- Individualised learning, development and care that enhances the development of the children and gives them the best start in life.
- Fun and friendship with children and leaders.
- The support of a personal keyworker.
- Opportunities for you as a parent/carer to be involved in the activities of the group and in your child’s progress.
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets the standards that all early years providers must meet to ensure that children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. It promotes teaching and learning to ensure children’s ‘school readiness’ and gives children the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress through school and life.
Areas of learning and development
- Communication and language;
- Physical development;
- Personal, social and emotional development.
- Understanding the world;
- Expressive arts and design.