We’ve hidden hundreds of baby Jesus rocks around the local area.
When you find a Jesus rock, here’s what you do.
- Take a selfie of yourself with the rock.
- Go to any of these social networks: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Post your photo and tell everyone where you found your rock and make sure you write the hashtag #ehJesusRocks in the description. This is how we get to see them all. You don’t need to post it directly to our page, just post it in the normal way to your account… but make sure you write #ehJesusRocks in the description. If you post it in a private group, we won’t see it either.
- Take your rock home and keep it.
- If you find any other Jesus rocks, leave them for others to discover.
- Join us at our Jesus Rocks Celebration on 22nd December, 4pm.
Jesus Rocks has been talked about in the news. Here are some links...
These are links to external websites which we have no control of. We can’t be responsible for any content there.